From virtual yoga classes to Hello Alice's own Community on Call webinar series, businesses everywhere are doubling down on virtual events as a way to share information and build community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Are you a small business owner with your own expertise to share?
Verizon is calling on woman-owned small businesses to deliver virtual classes and events. Businesses must have less than 20 employees, and strong preference will be given to women of color, LGBTQ, veteran, and disability-owned businesses. Consideration for global business owners is also a plus.
If you have implemented a virtual model to deliver content in any of the following categories, we encourage you to apply below!
- Health & Wellness (nutrition tips, exercise class, mindfulness, other)
- Food & Beverage (Cooking classes, meal planning, other)
- Retail & E-Commerce (Dressing for virtual success, Fall trends, other)
- Arts & Entertainment (Paint at home class, other)
- Beauty & Self Care (Homemade masks or scrubs, tutorial to look your best on video, self-care routines, other)
- Children & Education (Parenting tips, virtual classes for kids – coding, arts and crafts, exercise, science, other)
If selected, you will receive $5,000 to deliver two 30–60 minute live virtual events, which will be recorded and distributed broadly to Verizon’s employee base. Expect up to 250 people per virtual event. You may offer the same content for both events or two unique courses.
To apply for this opportunity, please complete the submission form linked here. Applications close on July 3, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET.